GUIDELINES FOR THE AUTHOR
CONTENT AND LENGTH OF MANUSCRIPTS
1. The author should send his/her research paper online at our email ID or may also send three hard copies and one soft copy in CD along with the pictures and figures. Copies should be mailed to the editor at the address given below. A copy of the manuscript should also be emailed to the editor at the address given below.
2. The editor welcomes original papers from academicians & research scholars from different countries, provided they are all within the aims and scope of Journal of Management Value & Ethics. Paper should be as concise as the subject matter and as research method permits, preferably not more than 2500-4000 words in length.
3. Abstract should not be more than 200 words. The Key words should not be less than five.
4. Submission of a paper implies that the paper contains original work that has not been published previously and it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
5. It is preferable for papers to be submitted electronically, saved as MICROSOFT WORD if possible, to Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org